Friday, January 2, 2009

01.01.09

It's 2009! 2K9!
Another year, just like that! Snap of a finger! Blink of an eye! Finally! I started my very own blog. It's just awesome! So much to learn as this is my 1st time blogging. This blog will allow me to share my point of view about life. The cartoon way! I'm always known as someone that can never take things seriously, because I don't! Life is just too serious sometimes that I just wanna make fun of it. I'm gonna fill this blog with cartoons. Be it drawings or video, just make sure it puts a smile on your face. It's gonna be THE place to turn to when you need a laugh or when you just need to escape into another world, a different world. Till then! Have a great year ahead! 2009! It's the year where awesomeness is gonna happen!
Happy New Year!
Stay tune to, A Cartoon Life

6 comments:

  1. This is too Joker-fied. Anyway wow I'm impressed you kept to your 010109 promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat's that suppose to mean.
    Anyway, I'll see how things goes.
    It's me... so I gotta make it sound like me.
    Hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no cartoon also .. pffffft.. /disappointed

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man!! i'm so proud of you!! good start anyway...n the most important thing is u kept your promise! n u did it!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. we.want.cartoon.we.want.cartoon.we.want.cartoon

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe.. sounds exactly like the way u talk... can u draw the cartoon version of me? plssss...

    ReplyDelete