Friday, January 30, 2009

Amateur

Ran into some old drawings of mine while doing some computer disk clean up.
Interesting to see how my drawing has differ from how it was last time.
I used to approach my drawings in a very realistic, manga'ish style,
only to find out I don really enjoy these approach.
Instead, I would prefer a more cartoon approach as its just,
simply more fun to look at. And naturally it's humorous.
I know I haven't been updating this space here of mine,
very the busy lehh.... (reasons! excuses!)
But from now i am gonna start making it a point to at least put in one cartoon drawing every 3 days.(can?) Drawings about anything under the sun.
Work has been so overloading I just don't have the time to think funny. I
wouldn't mind some ideas from my dear readers.
I will be extremely glad and of course you would be credited for the idea. =)
Any ideas?



Here are some old sketches I did. Think I sketched this just only last year. (2008)
Check it out.







No comments:

Post a Comment