Saturday, May 16, 2009

Men In Tutus

Recently a few friends and I were at KLpac to catch a play.
The Les Ballets Grandiva. From Gardner And Wife's Theaters.
A combination of brilliant dancing technique, Humour and mishaps,
played by men, taking on male and female roles.
It was a blast! Hilarious! Worth every penny. I would recommend it!!
These men were so good in there dance I almost thought they were females!
This I would say is the 1st time in my life that I ever witnessed a ballet performance.
Though I have seen much in TV and Films, never once I saw it live. And it was breathe-taking.
From the play itself you can tell how much effort these gentlemen has put in to bring out such
brilliantly elegant performance.
I had always thought ballet was some what easier, boy was I wrong. SO! Wrong!
I knew it was tough after watch the Game Plan (great show!), but after seeing it with my own eyes.... speechless!




It's from 8th May till 17th May.
KLpac Pentas 1.
That means tomorrow is the last day!!!
Go check it out! Have a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment